The type of personal information we collect
- Full Name
- Email Address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You are getting in touch about our service / via an ad campaign such as on Facebook
- You are getting in touch about a quote
- You are getting in touch in general
- You are a client of ours
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Get in contact with or respond to you
We do not share this information with third parties.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a legitimate interest.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
This depends on how we received your information:
- If you submitted an enqiry via a social media campaign on Facebook, we only use the data to get in touch via email / telephone. We may store this information in our database if you become a client of ours. We do not share this information with any third party.